Monday, December 08, 2008

(0) Comments

TeamViewer

TeamViewer establishes connections to any PC all around the world within just a few seconds. You can remote control your partner's PC as if you were sitting right in front of it. Find out why more than 15.000.000 users trust TeamViewer!

Simple - fast - secure to access other PC on your home!!!


This is How it Works



Remote control of computers over the Internet
Instantly take control over a computer anywhere on the Internet, even through firewalls. No installation required, just use it fast and secure.

File transfer, chat and more
Share your files, chat, switch the direction during a teamwork session, and a lot more is included in TeamViewer

I have used this technology to fix other personal computer. I even used this technology to install and setup a Blog on my cousins personal computer in Califonia. This works for me and I believe this works for you also. The best thing about this is.. Its Free. Now I dont have to worry about transferring large amount of photo files to my brother and sister in Japan and Australia. You should try it.

For further assistance and inquiry in how to install and use this software visit this site
www.teach-all.blogspot.com
0 Responses to "TeamViewer"

Post a Comment

Pls write to the comment form if you have questions or suggestions about the content